Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Managing Multimedia Projects

Blogposts, Twitter feeds and Facebook. It seems that nowadays I'm getting my news from everywhere but the actual news stations. It's not out of the ordinary for me to find out about breaking news (see:Haiti earthquake) from Facebook, or for me to go to a favorite sports blog as opposed to a traditional sports news source. I'm excited about the changes that have shaped this new way of obtaining news and the different media sources that are available to readers.
I'm interested to learn throughout the semester different ways companies are incorporating these new forms of media into their everyday work. Also, how effective social media outlets can be on growing companies or  how they can increase viewership for an already established company.

No comments:

Post a Comment